Saturday, July 08, 2006

This one time...

Last night, I was out with friends having a few drinks as usual. Somehow, we got on the subject about our first time actually getting extremely drunk, HA go figure!

So anyway, I thought I'd share my experience as I think it's a bit disturbing and kinda funny, in that "Wow she's dumb" kinda way...

Back before I had ever had a long Island Ice Tea (now my drink of choice in moderation). I went to my favorite pub at the time and decided to try one of these infamous drinks. I started drinking the first one pretty fast. "Mmmmm wow these really do taste just like sweet tea!" I thought to myself, as I downed the last of the first delicious adult beverage.

Then came the second and the third and the fourth. I can't remember if I had a fifth or not. I leaned down to grab for my purse when all of a sudden it hit me BAM!!!! I was trashed! Not only was I trashed, I lost all feeling in my entire body.

Thankfully my good friend was with me and he offered to drive me home. On the way, I can remember holding on to the seat belt strap as I felt like I was going to fall right out of my seat. Then suddenly I had to puke! "STOP THE CAR!" I scream, as my friend jams on the breaks stopping the car right in front of this new development of housing.

I stumble out, falling to my knees on the freshly laid lawn. I'm holding on to the earth for dear life, as I hear something switch on not far from me. "SHIT!!!!" The sprinkler system kicked in hitting me square in the face!!! I start laughing as I try to jump back in the car, only to stumble over once again. My friend doesn't seem to think he needs to help me as he's laughing his ass off watching this all take place. Finally I get back in the car and we take off.

Making it home, I rush inside but I don't go to the bathroom, I instead charge for the kitchen sink. I turn the water on and stand there, taking in deep breaths over and over again. I suppose I was trying to gain my composure? I dunno? Ya know, I have no idea, I was drunk!

That's about all I remember from that night. The really disturbing part was, I woke up the next morning, naked, sprawled out on my bed, my cell phone in one hand, my tongue ring in the other (I had one once...so what? It was a phase, ok?!) I slowly get up, to find my clothes thrown all over the entire house.

To this day, I can't remember what happened after standing at the kitchen sink. I did however find a huge hand mark on my ass!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... Had almost the exact same experience.. except I only got the door cracke in the car before I lost it circling a roundabout.

Great Post.
K

Sat Jul 08, 07:36:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Same thing happened to me once!!! Only the hand mark was on my wang.

Sat Jul 08, 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

A lifetime ago I got so drunk I slept naked on my front porch one night --- the neighbor said he tried to come over and see if I was alive, but the dog wouldn't let him near the porch. Good dog.

Sat Jul 08, 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

You had a tongue ring? Put it back in! There's a prize in it for you.

Sun Jul 09, 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha .... lol sounds alo like me...cept that i dun really land up naked :P

N ur addicted to ur cell...welcome to d group :P i dun seem to keep my hands of it either,n then i hate it wen no one msgs :(

Sun Jul 09, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

At least you didn't wake wearing your grandma's panties. That was a horrible night....

Mon Jul 10, 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

Wanna grab a drink this weekend? ;)

Tue Jul 11, 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

At least both you and Dyck can speak openly of how I marked you on those fateful nights.

Tue Jul 11, 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Mon Dec 18, 01:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home