Saturday, July 15, 2006

Man of My Dreams

Ladies and gentleman, last night I saw the man of my dreams right before my every eyes. It was a usual night out with friends. We were celebrating a birthday for one of the guys. I walk in to the pub scoping out the place, seeing what the setting is, who I know, you know making sure I'm at the right place, were the bar is, that kinda thing.

Anyway, I order a drink and start talking with some of my friends. I slowly being to look over the room, seeing people I know talking over there, people I don't know, talking over to another side. Then, I spot him!

At this point, I only see the back of his head. I'm slightly intrigued so I continue to look around, always going back to see if I can get a glimpse of his face. Finally, he turns around.... I couldn't help myself, folks, It was like someone had taken my breath right out of my entire body. I quickly inhale a deep breath as I just look at him. My whole being was suddenly awake and very alert!

I could feel my eyes turning a very bright green as they always do when I'm, "intrigued" and because I'm a dork, I was staring at him. Look, I couldn't help it! I'll try to describe him as best I can, but it's impossible to describe something so magnificent in words, but, I'll try.

(He was about 6'2, blonde hair, a little touch of gray on the sides, around 34ish, blue eyes, slight five o'clock shawdow, a stunning smile and the most amazing hands I've ever seen. I honestly think God himself came down and made this guys hands, seriously! )

Suddenly I hear my name coming from across the bar "REVREEEE" one of my girlfriends called out as she snapped me back to reality and out of my dream world.

I walk over to my friend I'll call her "Sally". We begin talking about silly little things, while I kept watching from the side of my eye the "man of my dreams"

At one point he's standing in front of me and "Sally" talking with some people. I sweetly look up and over at him. He looks right at me, smiles and waves kinda like. I panic and look away quickly, acting like I didn't see him. LOOK! I don't want to be that person who smiles and waves back thinking he's looking at me when he's actually looking at the hoochie momma hotty behind me!

Anyway, "Sally" leans over and says, "do you know that guy?..." I giggle and say "I wish I knew him..." Of course we giggle! Then she says, "I think he was smiling at you" I start laughing as I say, "REALLY? I thought he was smiling at someone else behind us?!" We both shrug our shoulders and continue to drink.

As the night progressed, I would spot him watching me while I watched him. I'd smile shyly and turn away to find someone to talk to, trying to pretend like I wasn't in fact having sex with him with my eyes. (I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, OK? I'M SICK AND I NEED HELP!)

Then it happened people. He finally walked up to me. He looks down at me with a pleasant smile on his face, I look up at him. He softly says "Hi..." Once again, I slightly panic and say something stupid, "Hi...do I know you?" He gets this smirk on his face and smoothly says "Not yet, but I hope you will" I of course giggle because, as we all know, I'm a silly girl!!!!

We start talking. We talk about where he's from, where I'm from. What he does for a living, what I do, you know basic, general, non-sexual stuff. But, while we're talking about these simple things, he's standing very close, leaning down, talking very softly in my ear. His mouth would brush up against my ear every now and then, as though it were a secret just between the two of us. My hand is resting against the back of a chair and he takes his hand setting it up top of my hand. I'm thinking "Oh God, please! NOT THE HANDS!!!! You're killin me!"

Finally it was time to go. His friends walked over to get him, as did my friends. So now it's slightly awkward. Everyone's standing around, obviously watching us, but trying to act like they're not watching. I smile and say that It's time for me to go...he agrees that he should be going as well. I tell him "wait one second, don't leave yet..."

he smiles and says, "ok..." I run up to the bar and ask for a pen, I quickly come back and hand him a little piece of paper with my number on it

He looks down at the piece of paper smiling "Thank you, can I see that pen?" I smile and hand him the pen. I'm looking up at him, my mouth wide open in total shock and awe (I must have looked like a complete freak) as he writes down his number on the other end of the piece of paper, rips it off and hands it to me.

He says "It was very good to meet you" And like that, he was gone.

You know that warm feeling you get when you're standing close to someone you're attracted to. You don't know a thing about them but your whole body starts heating up inside and you can almost swear the other person can feel the heat permeating from your entire being? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. That's the feeling I experienced last night. Wow, that's a beautiful thing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Ah yes. Alcohol is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, when you sober up and meet this loser in person, you'll realize you've been lusting over Abe Vigoda.

Sat Jul 15, 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

LMAO well he sounds hot. Don't you hate that stupid giggle? I do it all the time. Anyway, hope it works out, good luck.

Sat Jul 15, 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You fucking deserve it!

Sun Jul 16, 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

People, raise your hand if RevRee has told you that you are the man of her dreams.

I have. Not the dork in the blue ... me, in the white, I mean.

Sun Jul 16, 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There isn't any better feeling in this world than being swept off your feet. You go girl ;)

Sun Jul 16, 03:42:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyck - Who the hell is Abe Vigoda? Plus, I thought he was hot way before I started drinking!

Joanna - He was smokin' hot! Now I just gotta wait a few days before attempting to call, or maybe I should wait for him to call? AHHHHH!!!

blog Portland - Thank you darlin!

Moderator - You're still my Big Papi and also fucking HOT!

Ada- It's a wonderful feeling!

Sun Jul 16, 04:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you call soon and provide a detailed conversation for us. I know---you should be typing the conversation on your blog while having it.

Mon Jul 17, 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I'll be fine here in a few...

Mon Jul 17, 06:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home