Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fun & Games with RevRee

My friends and I came up with a little game we play every now and then. Basically how many words/terms/cliches are there for practicing the act of sex.

I honestly think there's millions, maybe even billions! We're always coming up with new words, it's hilarious and lots of fun!

This would be a great drinking game, camping game, slumber parties, Bridal showers, long walks on the beach, key parties and even road trips!

*Not for children. For Adults only ages 18-99. Remember FDIC and equal housing lenders*

Just for fun, let's try it to see how many I can name off the top of my head before publishing this post!

Ready, set GO!!!!

  1. Mommy and Daddy time
  2. Tab A into slot B
  3. Slap and tickle!
  4. Throwing leg
  5. Afternoon delight
  6. The Horizontal Mambo
  7. Bumpin' uglies
  8. Giving her all my money
  9. Hide the salami
  10. Insert edit
  11. Riding the Hershey highway
  12. Taking the skin bus to tuna town
  13. Laying pipe
  14. The ChaCha
  15. Fiddling the bean
  16. Getting the canned goods
  17. Riding the bologna pony
  18. Dancin' between the sheets
  19. Knockin' boots
  20. They knew each other biblically

I should get this patented and copyrighted ASAP! Remember, you read it here first!

8 Comments:

Blogger Glamorous Redneck said...

Don't forget the Wild Monkey Dance! lol

Thu Aug 03, 02:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or "Poke in the Whiskers"

Thu Aug 03, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

RevRee, might I add:

Hidin' the baloney

Cleaning the sabre

Holstering the rifle

Spearing the tuna

Tapping the keg

Visiting the kids

Bumpin' uglies

Bearded kisses

Van Gogh'ing for the gold

Spelunking without a rope

Dunking the dolphin (sure beats floggin' it)

Hiding the hamster (oh wait, sorry, wrong blog!)

Sealing the O-ring

Okay, that's enough for now. Whew! I am spent. Time to bask in the afterglow and silently wonder if it was good for you too.

Thu Aug 03, 04:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fav:
Pickle Tickle

My Ex Wife's Favs:

Good Grief Again? We just did it yesterday!

Don't You Dare Touch Me!

Don't think just because we didn't fight, that I'm having sex with you tonight!

Is that all you think about??

I'm trying to put my makeup on!!

(I don't think she liked me much...)

Fri Aug 04, 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I noticed Throwing Leg was number 4 and 19. Was that an accident or is that just one you REALLY like?

May I add one?

Doing the no pants bed dance.

Fri Aug 04, 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckin' her brains out!

Fri Aug 04, 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I think thebillofbrothers and I may have been involved with the same woman. Hopefully not at the same time. Great answers, bob!

Sat Aug 05, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I thought "laying pipe" meant taking some crap. We all knew you were in to some freaky stuff Rev, but I don't know about that one.

Mon Aug 07, 05:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home