Monday, August 14, 2006

Embarrassing moment #100

This weekend I went out for a going away party for my friend "Bob". We had been bar hopping most of the night and finally ended up at this bar. I'll call it "Tap this" This bar had like one million beers on tap, it was amazing! Although I'm more of a liquor chick, the guys love the place!

Anyway, I had to use the bathroom so I make my way to the restroom area. You know how it is, when you're in a bar, you have to have the presents of pride and confidence. Especially when walking to the bathroom. It's like walking down the runway at a high fashion show. You gotta play it cool and smoov! Ya know?

I walk in to the bathroom and make my way to one of the stalls. I step in and see that the toilet lid was up. So, I turn and head for the another stall, thinking nothing of it at all. Again, the lid of the commode was up. This time I think to my self, "hmmm, that's really strange. Who the hell would leave the toilet seat up in the women's bathroom??? Stupid nasty bitches!"

Then it hits me...I slowly walk to the door of the restroom and slightly open the door. I look up and see in plain view...



SHIT!!!! I quickly peak out the door to make sure no one sees me. I slowly slip out the door of the men's bathroom, like I was in the movie Mission Impossible.

As fast as I can, I dart in to the WOMEN'S bathroom and right in to a stall. I take a seat on the toilet and burst out laughing!!

Wow, that was a close one!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

So while you were in the men's crapper, did you get a drink of water out of one of those funny looking sinks???

Mon Aug 14, 05:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like dirty nasty bitches, don't you?

Mon Aug 14, 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger DS said...

I have to admit that has happend to me once when I was real drunk in Vegas. But instead of leaving I just went. But again I was real drunk

Mon Aug 14, 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

OMG! You should have just played it cool and continued in the men's! HAHAHAHAHA

Tue Aug 15, 04:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done that in an Movie Theater full of people. I walked right in and had a dozen women turn around and stare me right back out... noone screamed though.

Tue Aug 15, 08:04:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Don't sweat it. I make that mistake all the time. I'm constantly wandering into womens' restrooms, camera in hand.

Tue Aug 15, 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson: I've been in a men's bathroom before. I know what goes on with those fully looking sinks!!!!

KC: Will you be my Nasty Bitch?

DS: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!!

DutchBitch: Had there been a hot guy peeing when I walked in, I might had offered to hold his monster for him!

Billy: Thats because you're Hot!

puerileuwaite: Perv!

Tue Aug 15, 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well thank you rev

I didn't see anything I liked so I told them I was just browsing.

Wed Aug 16, 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home