Friday, August 25, 2006

I could have danced all night!

I want each and every one of you to take a moment, turn up your speakers and watch this video. The Isuzu Gemini, more than 20 years old and YES this commercial is old. But, stick with me people! I promise this little clip will delight you, surprise you and maybe even turn you on a little.

These cars perform amazing, crazy stunts. This is not animated folks, these cars are really dancing! Put on your dancing shoes, clap your hands, stomp your feet and enjoy!



You're amazed? I know, I had to watch the video a few times myself. I was just so intrigued!

Anyway, I hope, that at least I've put a smile on your face?! I should have plenty to post about, after I go drinking tonight! Wish me luck!

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the coolest thing I've seen in awhile Rev. Now a days they just have to create that stuff with CGI.

Amazing, thanks for sharing.

Fri Aug 25, 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

They bad to be really in tune with each other do perform that! That was neat!

Fri Aug 25, 06:48:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Amazing stunt driving, but could they have picked a boxier, nerdier-looking car?

Sun Aug 27, 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

That was some damned impressive driving! Wow.

Mon Aug 28, 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger acw said...

That's some serious effing driving. Wow.

Mon Aug 28, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Yeah, that is pretty awesome. Too bad it is such a shitty-looking car though.

(Umm, did this come through twice?)

Mon Aug 28, 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home