Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebrity Ball

I'm planning a big birthday bash for a good friend of mine. The theme is "Celebrity Ball" basically everyone invited, is to arrive at the party dressed as their favorite celebrity.

I'm starting the evening off with a red carpet event. I'm hoping to hire a few college kids, offering them free alcohol (who are of age of course) to pretend to be the press/paparazzi.

The invitations I'm putting together are 100% pure genius, if I may say so myself! I'm creating a type of slideshow, scrapbook collage with pictures of famous people. Using the song "Celebrity Ball" by Three Dog Night.

I'm then, going to burn it on to a DVD and give it to each of the honored guests... I know what you're thinking, "Damn that RevRee she's so freakin' cool! I wish she were my real life friend!..." Shhh, I know it's ok...

(I would show you the invitations, but I haven't been able to figure out how to post such a thing online?)

The problem I'm having is this, WHO THE HELL SHOULD I BE??? I need some ideas folks. I'm going to be hosting this party, so I need something to really wow the people. I only have until the 23rd of this month to come up with something amazing, something spectacular!

So, I'm leaving it up to you. I want to hear from each and every one of you. Tell me your ideas, help me make the decision, which celebrity should I be?

I know you're asking, "what's in it for me sweet RevRee?..." Well, nothing. Not one damn thing. BUT, I did show you a picture of what could be my ass! Isn't that pretty cool? HA!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you go as me,
don't wear the heels

/t.

Thu Sep 07, 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I dunno: Paula Abdul (it would tie in nicely with being intoxicated)? Janet Jackson (wear the Super Bowl outfit)? Rosie Perez? The Black Dahlia? The Clown? Bozo the Clown?

Thu Sep 07, 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charo. She's my new obsession. Her favorite expression is "Coochie coohie!" for pete's sake. How can you not love that??

PS - where's my invite?

Thu Sep 07, 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney Love... get wase-id and show your crotch. Also, use makeup for bruises everywhere.

Thu Sep 07, 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

I can totally see you going as Halle Berry. :D

Thu Sep 07, 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or
maybe Donald Rumsfeld

( yeah, with heels :)

/t.

Thu Sep 07, 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Gadzie said...

Based on current suggestions and what little I can see of the small of your back in that photo, I would presume your skin tone is a bit darker than mine. Going along with that thought, and the fact that your backside is well shaped and looks nice and firm, I'd go with Laci or as an alternative you could try Beyonce or Mariah Carey.

Thu Sep 07, 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

I'm loving all the ideas! Please keep em comin!

I'm afraid though, Beyonce and Meriah Carey are 100% out of the question!

Donald Rumsfeld's not a bad idea...IF YOU'RE ON CRACK!!!!

Charo???? She's scares me!!!!!
cherry, you're invited

Thu Sep 07, 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

If you go as Britney you would'nt even have to look good, no makeup, hair a mess, trashy short dress. Thats a easy look.

Thu Sep 07, 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Go as Pud using her computer. You won't need a costume.

Thu Sep 07, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Dana Fredsti said...

Em...visiting from Mr. Fab's blog and trying to think of a celeb idea for you...I guess I'd ask you who your favorite celeb is! Other than Rumsfeld, of course!

Thu Sep 07, 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

sound like they'll be alot of heels at this party

Thu Sep 07, 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

As the greek philosopher Dildocrates once said, "Some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress, but when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that I like best."

Thu Sep 07, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

You know at first I was thinking ... hmmmm Katie Couric, but you know that would be nooooooo fun at all. Then I thought, hey you could go as Star Jones and a friend could be Barbara Walters and you could cat fight all night ... hmmm nope to messy. So that leaves me with hmmmmmmmm, let's see ... Mary Louise Parker, she's hot but boring ... gee I dunno Rev so many to choose from ... may have to think on this one!

Thu Sep 07, 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

Oh! I love the Halle Berry suggestion, then you could find a fat kid and beat him all night, hey take Mighty Dyck and have him play the fat kid!

Thu Sep 07, 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Foxy Cleopatra?

Fri Sep 08, 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go as Tom Jones. I need a haircut soon, I'll save you some hair for your chest.

Fri Sep 08, 03:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Condoleeza Rice?

Wed Sep 13, 04:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home