Saturday, October 07, 2006

FREEEEEEDOM!!!!!

The other day and I came up with this amazing idea! Wouldn't it be so awesome to see each of the male bloggers from my list wearing a kilt? Yes, I said kilt! Now, let me first say that I wasn't really a fan of men in kilts until I saw a few photos that totally changed my mind and my life.

Now, I'm sure most of the ladies around here (and some men) really want to know what each of the male bloggers look like. So I've taken it upon myself to help you with this visual.

I promise to post another real life story, that took place this weekend on Monday. But, until then, for the weekend, please enjoy the pictures below!!!

------------------------------------

First up, we have the super genius, really funny, extremely sexy Moderator! Ladies, just look at those forearms and biceps!!! What more could a woman ask for?





Then there's The Planet Bill! He's one of those sexy single dads. This is actually my personal favorite picture. Just look at that pelvic bone and happy trail area! Has it suddenly gotten really hot in here?...



How about Blog Portland! He's one of those married-man-with-kids-hotties! Aside from his 12 pack, he's also a damn good writer!



Ahhh yes, The Cherry Ride! Look at that ass!!! All I can say is, Sweeeeet lord in heaven! Have mercy on me!



The Pointless Drivel! He's already got a huge following. But, why not give him some more! I mean, look at those abs and pecks! Holla!



A newbie to the blogging network, I know a lot of people have been curious about Puerileuwaite. Take a look at those legs! My questions is, what's under the kilt?...




Although Assclownopolis is more of a stealth blogger, his writing, wit and charm are always loved by the ladies! Only he could get by with wearing pink and still look so damn Manley! Check out that sword!




Who could forget Crash Test Comic! He seems to have a thing for women in high heels I'm also still trying to figuring out what his blogs all about. But damn, look at his five o'clock shadow and hands!



Dr. Kenneth Noisewater is in the house! I think sadly, the Dr. is taken ladies, but it's alright to take a good long, hard, look, just don't touch! Even though, his mouth looks so kissable...

*UPDATE!* according to an inside sources, Dr. Kenneth Noisewater is in fact NOT taken!*



Who wants to see East Coast Producer? That's right! Look at that super hot six pack! He hasn't updated his blog in almost a year, but we still consider him a blogging family member! Plus, admit it, most of you would do him!



Last, but not least, I'm proud to finally share a picture of my part-time internets husband, Mighty Dyckerson! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it took a little seducing, a lot of blackmailing, some lube, a camera and a few things I won't mention in order to get this picture for you! He's always "happy" to see you, Please give it up for the DYCKERSON!!!!!!!!



------------------------------------

*The photos above are not the real life pictures of any blogger, I just made it all up. Please don't start stalking any of the bloggers. Thank you! ~Photo source~

18 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm not gay, but I have to say I'm digging Cherry's coin slot.

Sat Oct 07, 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

good looking men.

Sat Oct 07, 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

There is NO "Scotch-tober Fest"! You used me, Rev!

Sat Oct 07, 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

Damn--I look mighty fine in a leather kilt, if I might say so. I may have to try that out in real life.

Sun Oct 08, 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was just one of those days where you wake up and say, "I feel like walking around outside in a kilt and no shirt to show off my happy trail."

You know that feeling don't you guys? Right? Guys.....? No?

Mon Oct 09, 08:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, I'm hurt, just because I don't have a blog, you left my picture off.

Well, folks here's a link to my Kilt Photo.

http://www.arizonarangers.org/images/kilt.jpg

Enjoy,

Tripe

Mon Oct 09, 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your finest entry to date.
And you've captured my ass so nicely (and thanks Dyckerson for the coin slot comment -- I suppose I must return the favor and complement you on your tent). However, it should be pointed out that as nice as the back view is, you should see the front...

Mon Oct 09, 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when am I taken???

I do just want to toss fritos into Cherry's bum crack.

Mon Oct 09, 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson: I'm hoping to hit the jackpot with that coin slot!

Hush & Lambo: You're welcome

puerileuwaiteskdfhskfh: Want me to use you again?

Mr Fab: I couldn't bare to part with that picture... I actually keep it in my billfold

tfg: Don't forget the sword!

Ben Dare-Dundatt: Take pictures when you get it figured out! I'd... I mean WE'd love to see them!

Billy: You can wear a kilt around me any day!

Tripe: I'm gonna need to see you in my office. We'll discuss how you can get a blog up and running.

Cherry: Would you like my private email address so I can check out the front?...it will be our secret!

Dr. Ken: You're not taken????

*dances around naked!!!!*

Er I mean....I thought you were?

Hell, I'm updating the post

Mon Oct 09, 07:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all honesty and I can say this without any pride...

...I'm actually more handsome than the guy in my picture... but I don't have that pelvic thing going on. I'm jealous about that. Too much icecream in my diet.

...but I am more handsome... so.

And I'm happy eating my icecream while he has to eat salad and work out all the time... so.

Did I mention I'm more handsome than him?

Mon Oct 09, 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Sure, but after another 99 times I'll start to catch on again.

Mon Oct 09, 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Billy, you are hot and I know you're hotter then that guy. I just can't take my eyes off that pelvic bone area...


puerileuwaitesdhflshgsljdfh, lets try to 100!

Tue Oct 10, 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

Good Lord is Little Red Riding Hood under there?!

Wed Oct 11, 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading the whole thing knowing that Dyckerson would be coming up soon...

Little did I know to what extent, however. Good Lord.

Somehow whenever I wear them, people just ask why I'm wearing a skirt. sigh.

Wed Oct 11, 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that guy's pretty buff... not me though. Like I said, I like food.

My girlfriend's favorite part is my bellybu...

...well, my girlfriends SECOND favorite part of my body is my bellybutton.

Wed Oct 11, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

That ain't me--!

Wed Oct 11, 07:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor you were dead. That ain't true, is it? Please say it ain't so.

Thu Oct 12, 03:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I guess part of me knew that picture would eventually surface in the Internet... but out of all the kilts I could have picked, why did I go for the one that looks like it was straight out of the misses section at Kohl's?

Thu Oct 19, 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home