Monday, September 18, 2006

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

Because it's Monday, I'm still dragging from the weekend and I've been in meetings all day. I'm posting something just because it pisses me OFF!

Well, ok I don't want to piss you off too, but I hope you want to at least kick this fat kids ass as much as I do! He actually has his own damn wedsite???? I hope to god he isn't making money off this shit!



I have an idea, pay me money!!! I'll dance around, making a fool of myself, while singing crappy foreign happy hard core techno music!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger DykesDog said...

I'll bet his mom and dad are proud of him!

Mon Sep 18, 06:54:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

That was SO fuckin' hot! I want him to sing the theme from "Deliverance" just for me. What? You say it's an instrumental? Well then, I want to bend him over a friggin' log while I slip him MY instrument! Oh God, oh God, I am so fuckin' turned on! Is that wrong? Am I going to burn in hell? Hell, I don't care. I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it! Uma Hey!!!

Mon Sep 18, 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home