Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well, I'm movin on up!

"Well we’re movin on up, to the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up to the east side.

We finally got a piece of the pie. Fish don’t fry in the kitchen; Beans don’t burn on the grill. Took a whole lotta tryin’ just to get up that hill. Now we’re up in the big leagues Gettin’ our turn at bat.

As long as we live, it’s you and me baby There ain’t nothin wrong with that!

Well we’re movin on up, to the East Side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up to the east side. We finally got a piece of the pieeeeeeee!!!"

Folks, some changes are about to come for your sweet, beloved, sexy RevRee! As of last night, I got some very exciting, yet very scary news... I'm movin' on up in my career and it's a mighty big move!!!!

Since last night, I've been in kind of a daze and in complete shock. I'm honored and humbled to have been given this opportunity. I honestly didn't think they would choose me, but they did!

I'm going to be gaining so much more experience, knowledge, making new friends, meeting new people, having more sex and finding out more about myself and who I am.

This is going to be a new adventure in the Life & Time of RevRee! I'm slightly scared shitless ( I actually think I may throw up), excited and full of hope. Are you ready?

17 Comments:

Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Oh, I can see it coming. You'll start drifting away ... hoping we forget that you once gave a damn about us.

But it won't matter. You'll have a "new" circle of more "sophisticated" friends. You know the types. They never pee in the sink or in the shower. They never pick their noses; or if they do, then they certainly don't eat the extracted contents.

Well, we'll still be here, remembering that you once gave a shit about us. And now you don't give a shit. This makes us feel like shit.

I can't go on. So I'll stop here, and listen to "Don't You Want Me?" by the "Thompson Twins" as I slowly get drunk.

Thu Oct 12, 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

YOU'RE GONNA BE RICH, BITCH!!!

Finally I gots myself a sugar momma! RevRee, will you marry me??!

Thu Oct 12, 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

To reiterate: Tits!

Thu Oct 12, 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

Revree, congratualtions! What is your new job? Or aren't you going to tell us?

Thu Oct 12, 07:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,
do tell
...
we're all a-tingle

/t.

Thu Oct 12, 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are the internal candidate who got that job that Hush applied for? Who she's gonna be PISSED!

Now that your are rich, why don't you make me your trophy husband?

I don't mind being a kept man!

Congrats,

Tripe

Thu Oct 12, 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't marry Dyck. I thought he was gay and you were black?

Thu Oct 12, 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be honest Rev...

...Aren't you going to miss being a fluffer?

Fri Oct 13, 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm going to be GAINING so much MORE EXPERIENCE, knowledge, making NEW FRIENDS, meeting new people, HAVING MORE SEX and finding out more about myself and who I am."


...tell me I'm wrong.

Fri Oct 13, 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

puerileuwaitefhahdsoadhy: who are you again?...

Dyckerson: I'm gonna need you to sign a few papers first...

tfg: you've seen my tits already...

lambo & /t: As you know I already work in the media. It's another, much better job in that field

Hush/Willow: First of all, Thank you! Second, I'm not gay and I'm only HALF black.

Tripe: You're already married, but we can be real good "friends"!

ECP: kiss my half black, none gay ass!

Billy: I'm hoping to continue fluffing on the side...

Fri Oct 13, 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Thanks a lot....dude

Fri Oct 13, 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...yeah, side of the building. HA!

I'm yust yoking Rev.

Congrats Bigtime!

Fri Oct 13, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

Awesome things happen to Awesome folks! I am excited for you! Good luck!

Fri Oct 13, 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dude & Billy, I hate you both!

Fri Oct 13, 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. You live in Iowa??

Fri Oct 13, 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

Rev, yesterday I recieved a email from Michael Goulds girlfriend, he was the 9-11 person that I mentioned on my blog, thanks to your mention of it on your blog her life was blesed. Thanks for such a great idea!

Sat Oct 14, 09:08:00 AM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Does this role require you to be in high heels?

Sat Oct 14, 09:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home