Thursday, October 19, 2006

AWARENESS MONTH

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I've been doing some thinking. How much money and awareness could this campaign raise if we were able to get the men of the world more involved.

Bear with me, I've figured out a way to do this. The slogan would be "Save the Breasts" What man in his right mind wouldn't want to help save boobies? Even gay men, from what I've been told, love Breasteses!

Raise awareness, raise money. It's a win, win situation! Just think of the money raised. It could fund so much more research to help find a cure for a very serious disease.

I'm thinking we need to get in touch with Hugh, Larry and Dyckerson. These guys know breasts like no other. We could hold fundraiser at ole Hef's mansion. Hell, why not gentlemen clubs! All the $1.00 bills would go towards such a worthy cause. (you might want to clean the money first though) I can see it now, the girls can wear pink everything!

Yes, of course continue to have to 5k run/walks, (I'm actually running in one this month) the made for TV specials, the pink ribbons, these are all wonderfully geared towards women. I just think we need everyone aware and involved, that's why we need the men on board too.

Let's get out there and save some Breasts, who's with me!!!!!

*This post was not meant to offend anyone. Please refrain from being offended by anything said. Yes, the breasts are my own. Thank you for your attention.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. Breasteses. Count me it!!!

Thu Oct 19, 03:00:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Are those real?

Thu Oct 19, 04:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you struck oil Rev. What man would not want to save the world's population of boobies? Not a one I tell you. Get Heff, Donald, and the two new hundred-millionaire geeks that own You Tube and raise some money for breast's sake. Lead the way Rev!

This leads to the question: Why are men so fixated on breast? Why do they command the attention of every straight male on the face of the planet?

Answer: Because... they just do.

There's been a few other blogs that I visit that have talked about boobies and I hate to recycle my comments so I won't.

All I will say is...

I love breast. For without breast, us men would have nothing to suck on/play with while you women are on top?

Thu Oct 19, 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

If I had em I would pose for it! Hell of a idea though! We could make Breast Calendars, Breast Mugs, Breast Keychains ...

Thu Oct 19, 08:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did RevRee write something in this post? 'Cause I didn't read it. My attention was focused elsewhere...

Thu Oct 19, 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed.
It is true - gay men do love breasts (although I now prefer "titties" thanks to Dr. Ken).
Count me in

Thu Oct 19, 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev,

You know I'm as immature as the next guy... even as childish as Dyck. But as a man with 1 wife, 2 daughters, 4 sisters, 2 sisters in law, a mother and countless other female friends and family. I can only say this nation can't spend enough looking for a cure for breast cancer. I admire your idea. I will look for those items in the store that feature the pink ribbon and will buy them.

Yours in breast support,
Tripe

PS Nice wabbos, babe! (Darn, I tried so hard not to be adolescent)

Thu Oct 19, 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the breast self exam should be changed to "breast man exam"

Thu Oct 19, 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do anything I can to help support breasts!

As such, for every visit to my blog, I'll be donating 25p to cancer research.

Thu Oct 19, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dammit, this was mine....

Anonymous said...

Did RevRee write something in this post? 'Cause I didn't read it. My attention was focused elsewhere...

Thu Oct 19, 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Is this the surprise? Breastesses?

Thu Oct 19, 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

In this case, I'm pretty damn sure I'd rather be AGAINST you.

But it would be nice if we could say "ta ta" to breast cancer once and for all.

So I'd be happy to slip my hand into the cup and leave a donation.

Thu Oct 19, 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger Baron Ectar said...

Hell ya! Just Do It!

Fri Oct 20, 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

Capital idea! Men definitely have a stake in the fight against breast cancer, and the current fundraising efforts do not appeal to their sensibilities. I especially like the idea of the strip-club fundraiser. I'll donate a pic of my (bra-covered) rack for the calendar.

What's weird is this...I've actually heard before that many benign and malignant breast growths in women are found not by self-exam, but by a husband or boyfriend giving a grope. My sister had several large fibroids removed after they were found by her boyfriend.

Fri Oct 20, 02:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidenally, I just did a 'good girls gone bad' post.

Fri Oct 20, 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

I save breasts in my refrigerator--along with heads & little toes.

Sat Oct 21, 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

Willo,

Yes, every girl (and boy) ought to have someone handy to offer a good grope when the mood strikes.

Mon Oct 23, 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home