Monday, November 13, 2006

Cuz I'm Leavin'...

Folks, I first want to say that I'm sorry for neglecting my blogging duties, things have been crazy here in the life of RevRee.

As some of you know, my life is about to take a big turn for the best! I'm really excited about this new journey in life and I promise to take you all with me as I will resume back to posting once things settle in my new home. (maybe I'll even post a few pictures...)

I begin my new adventure in life tomorrow morning at 7am! In fact, most of my family is over at my place right at this moment, attempting to be helpful, when in reality, it's creating more stress and driving me freakin' nuts!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHh I want to scream!!!!!!!

Anyway, seriously, I'm so excited and yet scared to death! Someone who I've grown to admire and care about deeply told me recently,

"You're beginning a new part of your life. A part of your life that hasn't been written yet. A place no one knows RevRee, YOU can be who ever you want. You get to find out more about yourself, meet new people and discover new things, you're gonna have a blast!"

To that person, thank you! You've truly been a rock for me to lean on and I don't think I'd be able to take on this new life with out your encouragement, support and humor!

I hope ya'll don't forget about me as it might be a few days before I can resume back to my daily blogging....ok well every other day blogging....ok, ok every other couple days of blog postings.

Thanks to everyone who's givin me well wishes, encouragement, made me laugh when I was so stressed or pissed me off because I was overly emotional, I thank you all!

God, I'm making it sound like I'm going off to die or something!


To get this started off right, I've chosen a song by Regina Spektor called "Fidelity" it's inspired me and it always seems to make me smile as I sing along!...ok sometimes, I even giggle...alright, alright, I giggle a lot! hahahah shhhh!



LOVE YA! SEE YOU GUYS IN ANOTHER STATE!

9 Comments:

Blogger tfg said...

You're going to do great.

Tue Nov 14, 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

You are going to be GREAT. I moved to KC a few yrs ago, terrified, and excited at the same time. New chapters in life are wonderful gifts. Good luck in your move, can't wait to hear about your new adventures!

Tue Nov 14, 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger acw said...

grood luck!

Tue Nov 14, 10:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. You're going to kick ass!

Tue Nov 14, 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Good Luck!

And on a separate note, I think Regina Spektor sings like she is Aaron Neville's love child.

Tue Nov 14, 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You're going to prison, aren't you?

Tue Nov 14, 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you're moving to my area!

Tue Nov 14, 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW ... New email: studpug@gmail.com

Tue Nov 14, 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buena suerte!

Love the song, btw. I just might have to find some other songs of hers!

Fri Nov 17, 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home