Sunday, January 14, 2007

SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU SERIOUSLY ANNOYING UNBALANCED WOMAN!

Have you ever been stranded at work for the entire weekend, due to a severe ice storm (or so the Governor of the state thinks it's so bad, he calls for a "State of Emergency"...YEAH RIGHT, Whatever!), working 15 hours each of those days and being teamed up with the "weird chick" co-worker from your job as your roommate for the hotel room your workplace got for you. But, because you work in television news, you can't use the room because you have to do weather updates every half hour until 5:00AM!

Finally getting to the hotel room you HAVE to share with the "weird chick" and she turns the damn heat up to like 10000 degrees! And if you usually slept naked but couldn't because the "weird chick" you're sharing the room with is sleeping in the bed next to you, you had to wear clothes to bed, because you'd rather be dead than to allow her to see your naked body.

Only to find that you can't sleep because it's so freakin hot, you can't breath and all of a sudden you're wet, but not that good wet, but that nasty, "it's so damn hot in here, Oh my god I've lost 10 lbs and my clothes are soaking wet", wet...

Having to wake up hearing an unfamiliar, yet really annoying voice say "revree, wake uppppppp" as she throws open the curtains, forcing the sun to shine right down on your already overheated, sweaty body! The "weird chick" continues "it's time for something to eat! Let's go down and see what we can find!!!!!" This in turn makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SERIOUSLY ANNOYING UNBALANCED WOMAN!!!!

Yeah...I'm thinking that may have been a little bit much on my part?... Considering we're still stuck sharing a room...

I'm afraid to fall asleep...Help...

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you had to work with PSH down there. :)

Sun Jan 14, 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Great blog. Sucks about your weird roommate. Good luck with that.

Sun Jan 14, 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I now know that I should never share a hotel room with an unbalanced woman.

Sun Jan 14, 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

What kind of cheapass bullshit is that? I would've taken my chances in the ice storm before I'd share a room with one of my idiot co-workers.

Sun Jan 14, 08:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until she goes to sleep and shave off one eyebrow.

Sun Jan 14, 09:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the other hand, what if I can't find a "balanced" woman who is willing to share a hotel room?

BTW, did you stop to think that maybe she turned the heat up in order to "turn the heat up"?

Sun Jan 14, 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hell, I will not bitch about being iced in at home again ever! Rev, I feel so sorry for you ...

Mon Jan 15, 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

KC: How is PSH these days?

Anne: Thank you for stopping by!

puerileuwaitedfjhsorihyr: I hope to GOD almighty himself she didn't want to heat anything of mine up!

Dyckerson: I wasn't about to drive home at 5am after working 15 hours. Plus I didn't know I'd be sharing a room with the freak girl until I got to the hotel.

TFG: She's a blonde, you can't see her eyebrows anyway...

Hush: Trust me, it was THAT bad!

Dyke: You should feel sorry for me! You should all feel very sorry and send me care packages!

Mon Jan 15, 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these comments and nobody says anything about her sleeping naked, or sweating balls in a cheap hotel room with another woman?

Sorry about the crummy trip, Rev.

Mon Jan 15, 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell have I been, under a rock? Anyways, I hate people and there is a fine line between being racist and comedy.

For instance, I hate monkeys dressed as clowns but I would totally Fist Might Dyckerfag in the butthole because It would warm my hand.

He loves me and wants to adopt a kid but you cannot be queer and adopt in his town.

Mon Jan 15, 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dr. Ken: I don't sweat "balls" but my boobs were pretty moist...

Bostick: I didn't understand a damn word you just said...

Mon Jan 15, 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother was at the same motel - all alone and in the dark.

Mon Jan 15, 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I think I would be okay with a weird chick in a motel during a snowstorm. What's the problem???

Tue Jan 16, 01:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna respond with the predictable "Hey you can come work up a sweat in MY hotel room" line. But then I remembered long ago a producer I worked with walked into the News Directors office as he was planning an out of town trip with a crew for a story. The News Director told him who his roommate for the trip would be. The producer looked him straight in the eye and said "I don't room with people on the road. That's MY time. If this station can't afford for me to have my own room, it can't afford to do TV news." He slept alone on that trip and every other.

My real question is the hotel doesn't even have a room with two BEDS?

Give me a break. (That's aimed at the hotel, not you)

Sorry for your pain Rev. (But thanks for the sweaty boobs comment... that'll keep me going all day!)


Tripe

Tue Jan 16, 07:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was drunk when I wrote that last comment. I was trying to make a joke and messed it all up.

Tue Jan 16, 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Bostick: you're still drunk, aren't you?...

Tripe: I will remember this story next time it's the end of the world...or an ice storm and I have to stay in a hotel.

Chief Scientist: You might be the only man on earth who might be able to help that unbalanced woman.

Baron Ectar: Damn! What room number? I was in room 6969

Tue Jan 16, 02:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No but give me about two hours and I will have a pretty good buzz.

Tue Jan 16, 04:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo "rev" sounds like fun to me but you know how i am. hmmm lets see here two women hot hotel room wet boobies sounds like my ballpark. but you know how i am.

Jason aka 100% bastard

Tue Jan 16, 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I'm afraid that I am just like Weird Chick. I'll add it to the list of stuff I'm working on.

Tue Jan 16, 04:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! You wouldn't want to hang with me then. I like it warm and toasty in the winter, and cold enough to raise goose pimples in the summer! LOL!

Tue Jan 16, 04:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate getting woken up like that...

Sometimes my dog is able to open my door (he's wiley like that) and then he runs over to my sleeping self and licks my face uncontrollably. Yucky, I mean, I love my dog, but that's just a nasty way to wake up.

Tue Jan 16, 07:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home