Monday, February 19, 2007

Things that scare the crap out of me...

I know it's difficult and hard to believe that anything could scare me. But the truth is my friends, I'm a big, fat, scardy cat. It seems, a lot of things scare the crap out of me...

#1 I'm terrified of "Eunice MacCready" from that 1984 movie "
Cloak & Dagger". Remember that woman? She was the freak with only 3 fingers. She was pure evil and she wanted to hurt poor Davey Osborne. She was creepy and I had nightmares...and maybe I still do...

#2 When I was a little girl, I was afraid my house would catch on fire in the middle of the night and burn to the ground. So, I'd talk my sister in to helping me get all our stuffed animals in to bed with us just in case we had to make a quick run for the door. We'd be able to grab all our toys in one fell swoop without losing any. Genius, I know.

#3 I'm petrified of Clowns. Not just any clown, but "Penny-wise" from the book and movie "IT" seriously, I believe this clown is the devil himself. The really screwed up part about this is, I'm drawn to watching this movie. Whenever I'm at Blockbuster, I'll walk past this movie and I always stop and simply look at it. I'm to afraid to actually pick the movie up and look at the back... no I just stare at it. I think It has some type of evil supernatural power over me.

#4 "Yanni" scares the shit out of me! He plays the piano like the pied piper. It's like he's leading us all down the path to hell with beautiful earthy music. Have you ever looked in to his eyes? That grin that's always on his face! That long beautiful flowing hair, it's always blowing in the wind. Where does that wind come from??? I'll tell you, it's from the pits on HELL!!!


#5 "Dennis Kucinich" if that's his real name... Don't you see the resemblance between him and the "Leprechaun" from those horror movies? Aside from his trollish looks I know nada about this man. But, I do believe Dennis wants to use his three wishes to take over the world.

Folks, these are just a few of the things that scare the crap out of me usually on a daily basis. I'm just a frightened little girl in a voluptuous woman's body...

11 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Do not fear me. I am a clown. But I am a clown of peace and love. My only wish is to bring joy and laughter to those around me. So be not afraid, dear one.



YOU WILL BURN IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT.

Mon Feb 19, 07:03:00 PM  
Blogger Baron Ectar said...

That clown from IT scared the hell out of me when I saw it. My sister has a client that laughs like that clown and it still sends shivers up my spine - I am sure glad John Boy got rid of him!

Mon Feb 19, 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I had a poster of E.T. on my closet door when I was a kid, and in the dark it looked like the scariest demon you ever saw. I never took it down though . . . Maybe I was fascinated with scaring myself like you with the clown from It.

Mon Feb 19, 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Very funny!

Tue Feb 20, 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger Seals said...

MD scares me. Monkey clowns? Yikes.

Wed Feb 21, 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

great blog & thumbnail.

Thu Feb 22, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Assclowns have always scared me.

Fri Feb 23, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

The Omen scares the shit out of me and now I have that damn clown from Saw to worry about!

Sat Feb 24, 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Hi, I'm Barons Bro. I'm scary!

Sat Feb 24, 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

The only things you're really scared of are low heels.

Sun Feb 25, 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Actually, Dennis Kucinich is the dude I would vote for in '08. He has the personality of wet cardboard to go with those looks, but I like his politics.

Also, I would totally do Eunice MacCready 3-times in a row, as homage to that trio of digits. I bet she gives one hell of a backrub too. And who HASN'T wanted to hurt Davey Osborne? Which one is the line for that attraction?

Sun Feb 25, 04:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home