Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fe Fi Fo Fun For Me

When I was in college, I worked as a DJ for a local radio station. I was the young age of 18 and at this point in my "broadcasting career" I didn't know much about good music. I mean, seriously I thought I knew about good music, but that was when I thought "Blessed Union of Souls" was a good group and I still thought the 4 none blonde's song "What's going on" was an amazingly genius song. So much heart and soul, when I thought 25 was old and.... Ok, I admit I still love that song ALRIGHT! I shout out singing at the top of my lungs whenever I hear it on the radio... so what if I downloaded it to my laptop...

So, the point the all this is, I was browsing youtube.com at work the other day, while I was pretending to be working and I found the song above all songs! The lyrics really are genius and the beat mesmerizes you! I tell you, this song changed me as a person. It helped shape me in to the sweet, funny, beautiful, sexy, thoughtful, smart, witty, successful, woman that I am today. Ok, enough about me...

Anyway, I found the actual music video for this sWeet song and I thought I'd share it with you! I had never seen the video before the other day, I just knew of the song and I thought it was awesome! Now I've discovered the video and now... now, it's FREAKIN' AWESOME!



Moloko - Fun for Me

"I dreamt that I was dreaming, I was wired to a clock,
Tickled by the minute hand tick tock tick tock.

I dreamt Im on a train and it is making music,
I dont remember getting on clickity click clickity click.

I dreamt that I was very tall, I was bigger than king kong,
I heard the bells the bells a ringing a ding dong ding dong.

I dreamt that I was sitting in the devils company,
He gave a solemn promise fe fi fi fun for me.

I dreamt that I was chasing the monster out of me,
I caught him in the corner ha ha hee hee hee.

I dreamt Im in a tunnel between here and now,
Scooby do-be where would you be bow wow wow wow.

I dreamt Im at a crossroads no place left to go,
I look in each direction eenie meanie miny mo.

I dream I am an ostrich head deep in the sand,
There is a rhythm thats a playing fantastic elastic band.

I dreamt that the bogeyman went down on mr spock
Sugar was a flowing sock it to em sock.

I dreamt I saw a moo cow jump across the moon
Just a flight of fantasy zoom zoom zoom.

I dreamt I met a spaceman he took me to his ship,
You know he cut my hair off snip snip snip.

I dreamt that I was sleeping asleep for heavens sake
The dream that I was dreaming caused me to awake.

I dreamt that I was way up I was standing on the top
With the feeling I was falling bop beep bop.

I dreamt that I was jumping in a circus through a hoop,
Someone saw the lights off shoo-be-doop.

I dreamt that I was fast I was never shutting up,
I was going in a hurry I was giddy-up giddy-up.

I dreamt Im in the park Im standing in the nudey,
I was getting what I wanted tootie fruity tootie fruity.

I dreamt that I was dreaming, I was wired to a clock,
Tickled by the minute hand tick tock tick tock.

I dreamt Im on a train and it is making music,
I dont remember getting on clickity click clickity click.

I dreamt that I was very tall, I was bigger than king kong,
I heard the bells the bells a ringing a ding dong ding dong.

I dream I am an astrich head deep in the sand,
There is a rhythm thats a playing fantastic elastic band,
Fe fi fi fun for me."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer this one better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbOif9plpU

Wed Jan 17, 04:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your last song didn't suck, so I'll trust you on this one (which I will have to wait until later to play, as I am racing out the door).

"What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye is even better, if you can get past the gayness of his last name.

My only knock against the "4 Non Blondes" version is that every Karaoke night features an over-the-hill drunk woman who attempts to sing it. This slightly turns me off on the end-of-the-night sex with the woman. Oh, I still bang her, I just don't enjoy it nearly as much.

Wed Jan 17, 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You can ring my ding dong anytime...

Wed Jan 17, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I had to read that three times before I even realized it was in English. You kids are listening to some crazy stuff these days.

Thu Jan 18, 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this. Now I am off to dream! Glad you are out of the motel!

Thu Jan 18, 04:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, it's entertaining now. But I don't think I'd ACTUALLY want her as my nurse, despite what my PPO specifies. Her "care" seems to be a wee bit too intensive, and I have a hunch that she be siphoning off a few of my meds.

Thu Jan 18, 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

I dreamt that song sucked--

(but I detected a little heel action on the video.)

Sat Jan 20, 10:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her eyes are riveting. Now ... if I could only meet a hot chick* (* not Rob Schneider) with GREEN eyes ...

Sat Jan 20, 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

KC, everyone else has more sex then me!!!!!

puerileuwaitesahaodoauyeaoudf: I've never sang that song on Karaoke night...I usually sing "I want you to want me" by Cheap trick, it's much more classier...

Dyckerson: Last time I did anyhting to your ding dong, dyck jr was born. We all know we don't want that happening again

Portland: Nice to see you! It's a crazy song, but I bet it's still playing in the back of your head...

Dykes: I'm glad I'm out of that hotel too! I think she tryed to molest me while I was sleeping...

Crash: She WAS wearing heels...as was I last night...

Sun Jan 21, 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home