Thursday, May 10, 2007

WARNING, WARNING!!!

Folks, I have something very serious and very disturbing to warn you about. I really hate that I have to use my blog to share this with you, but I feel I need to alert each and ever one of you.

Please pay attention my friends, because this could happen to you...

If a man comes to your front door and says he is "conducting a survey" and asks you to show him your ass, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT show him your ass!

Friends, this is a scam and these people only want to see your ass. They're sick and twisted monsters, who happen to love ass.

I only wish someone would have warned me about this perverted, self-indulgent, travesty before it was to late...

Now, I feel so stupid and cheap...

8 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Survey SAYS: Number two!

Thu May 10, 07:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that ass. I will give you a thousand dollars if that is actually your ass in the picture, Dyckerson ...

Fri May 11, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

A similar thing happened to me a while back. Some guy was conducting a survey to find out how much I liked getting blowjobs. Except he wasn't at my front door, he was in an alley.

Oh, nevermind.

Fri May 11, 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Thanks, "butt" I already knew that. So unless they're Jehovah's Witnesses, they're "waisting" their time. I only flash ass for people wielding Bibles, or when I'm in the car.

Fri May 11, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You're right. Those ass survey guys are totally scam artists. HOWEVER, tit surveying is very serious business. Now, if I could just have a moment of your time . . .

Fri May 11, 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger Seals said...

You know you liked it. :D

Love that pic, BTW. Mmmmmmmmm.

Fri May 11, 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

Me not be a twisted Monster. It be the only way me gets the girlies to show me their bottoms.

STOMP.

Mon May 14, 01:10:00 AM  
Blogger Argrow Images said...

Hey,
nice pick,just love it,
by the way,
have you been on XEOSS
today?

Don't miss it!

Have a good day..

Fri May 18, 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home