Saturday, July 07, 2007

On that note...

My dear friends I've made some executive decisions and taken some artistic freedoms with my blog and I hope that you approve? If you don't....well, screw you, it's my blog!

There's been a lot going on in my life, some good, some kinda sucky. I won't be going in to all that with this post. No, Instead I'm going to talk about the pleasures of an orgasm.

Pleasures of an orgasm, you ask?....Let me elaborate...

Have any of you really stopped to think about the complete magicalness (is that even a word, magicalness?) of the human orgasm? I mean, seriously, what can we compare this intense action too? NOTHING! It's like noting on earth. Not even chocolate people! Chocolate, can't even take the place of sheer, ecstasy that erupts deep inside of us when this moment takes place in our tiny little lives.

The other day I was watching "The Vagina Monologues" on HBO...at first I thought it was going to be some type of "Chick Power", "We hate men", "Power to the sweetness" kinda thing. But, to my surprise it wasn't. It's actually a pretty cool little monologue. If you can get past the way the woman preforming it looks...

ANYWAY, I admit, I was a little uncomfortable when I first started watching this...It's a bit raw and I'm not sure how I feel about people talking about the most private parts of a woman... Yeah, some parts are a bit much and got a little lesbo on me.

But, what really intrigued me was when they interviewed all different women about what their orgasms were like...

Amazing, people, amazing!

This was the part that really got me thinking. It's an amazing thing, the orgasm. Honestly, folks, I believe it's a miracle, straight from God. No, I'm being serious.

I mean think about it, every part or our body tensing up, focusing on this one task, release...the sweet, sweet blissful release of every single thing deep inside of us, letting go all at the same time.

I'm mesmerized and hypnotized, the blinders of my entire being focusing on right here, right now! I believe the orgasm is almost like being at the edge of insanity. Where we completely lose our minds, only caring about reaching that itch deep inside of us and letting that throbbing, aching desire out.

It's like a struggle for power within ourselves. We try to hold on as long as possible, not wanting to stop, only to finally give in allowing the pleasure to take total and complete control over us.

Trusting the orgasmic delight to rush through our body overwhelming the core of our soul.

Then flashes of light, the entire body rushing with pleasure all at the same time, a peaceful silence over powering me, sending me into the deep, deep tunnel of beautiful blackness, with those flashes of bright colors all around me...

YESSSSSSssssss, OHHHHhhhh Yessssss! OH MY SWEET LORD, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Anyway, that's what's been on my mind...I wonder if I'm reading to much erotica these days?...

...It's good to be back!

22 Comments:

Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

That was the hottest blog I ever read in my entire life.

I need a cigarette...

Sat Jul 07, 06:23:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Damn. I wanted to be the first to comment on your new blog. Now I have to settle for sloppy seconds after a professional comic, no less.

Since you have a new blog format, can I be your new "pseudo-boyfriend"? i am SO ready for your "deep, deep tunnel of beautiful blackness". I even purchased one of those miner helmets with the light built right in.

Sat Jul 07, 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I had an "itch" like that once. Turned out to be head lice.

Why the hell are there no flashing lights or poop smears on this blogarithm??

Sat Jul 07, 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Welcome back. I must have been hard typing up such a great post with only one hand.

Sat Jul 07, 04:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, uh, gotta go clean up. I'll be right back.

Sat Jul 07, 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

Jesus H Christ! It was a brand new keyboard, too.

Sat Jul 07, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Seals said...

That's on my mind all the time too. :)

Sat Jul 07, 08:29:00 PM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

What's a Vagina? Who be Orgasm? Them flashes of beautiful color? Is that be like when someone takes yer picture with a flash and there be orange and purple spots burned into yer retinas? Me be really confused about this.

stomp.

Sat Jul 07, 08:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great now I need a cigarette and a shower.

Welcome back you hussy. (And I mean that in the sweetest way!)

Tripe

Sat Jul 07, 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Holy crap! I don't even care that much about sex, but I think I'll go wake my husband up now. I'm sure he would thank you if he could!

Sun Jul 08, 03:36:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Q: Do you know what the woman said who just had 19 consecutive orgasms? . . . .


A: Thanks, Dr. Ken.

Sun Jul 08, 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

~Crash: I wrote this blog while still having my heels one...

~Puerileuwaiteshreralhldsfh: Remember that line "deep, deep tunnel of beautiful blackness..." With those words, you can have any woman. oh yeah! Make sure you wear the miner hat when you say it though...

~Dyckerson: This is not the time or place.

~Portland: Hand? HA! Have you ever heard of the voice command typing program? Let me tell you, it's well worth the money...

~kc: Make sure PSH doesn't see you like that...

~tfg: That's what he said...

~ajooja: Your wife is a very lucky woman...

~Scary Monster: You can't fool me! I saw the other deleted comment! You're a bad, bad, 5 year old!

~Tripe: It's good to be back!

~One Step From the Edge: Girl, wake him up! P.S. let me know how it goes.... ;-)

~Dr. Ken: Thank you.

Sun Jul 08, 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

ya know what? God DOES have alot to do with a woman's orgasm....see, in order for a man to reproduce, he HAS to have an orgasm....wome don't. We can get pregnant regardless of the orgasm....the orgasm is just for the 'sheer pleasure" of it....it's a bonus, I think. that's why when we DO have one, they totally knock our socks off and make us want more and more! god really knew what he was doing there.

Sun Jul 08, 05:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to return with a BANG Rev!


I'm just going to go clean up now....and have a smoke.

Mon Jul 09, 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

You know, I expected nothing less for your first blog comeback. Thanks for not disappointing!

Mon Jul 09, 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Wow, looks like I picked a good day for my first visit!!!

Yowza!!!

Mon Jul 09, 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Well, this POST was certainly better than The Vagina Monologues, which I just COULD NOT WATCH.

I mean, believe me I tried. If you have a Y-chromosome, it is just unbearable.

Mon Jul 09, 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

The more the better, multiples are the way to go...then its like being insane over and over again! You don't have enough time to recooperate from the last one and the next one begins! Amazing! Welcome back!

Mon Jul 09, 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Girl in a Guy's World said...

Holy God. I think maybe I need to watch that. Check out my latest post and you'll understand.

Mon Jul 09, 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

~Beth: God is a good God, aman sister!

~jdllizard: smoking is bad for you, mmmkay

~Cherry: You're welcome my sweet

~Skyler: welcome to my blog! I hope you "enjoyed" the read...

~Zen: Yeah, I don't blame you...that woman is really pretty scary.

~Jenny: Thank you, its good to be back! I too am a lover of the multipule orgasm, it truly is a blessed gift.

~Legaleagle: Great minds think alike! And, yes you need to watch that show!

~Tyler: Because we don't HAVE to chase it, it comes to us...

Tue Jul 10, 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Grad School Reject said...

Hold the phone - Women have orgasms too? Remarkable.

Tue Jul 10, 04:27:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

WOw you're blogging. That is excellent.

One time I was mining and found a deposit of gold and had the biggest oregasm.

Tue Jul 10, 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home