Monday, July 23, 2007

It's just like, it's just like a mini....mall, OH YEAH!

My dearly loved blogging friends, a few months ago I discovered something on Youtube...

Something that has changed my life forever. I honestly think I'll never be the same woman again, after seeing and hearing what I have.

I can't seem to get what I saw and heard out of my mind. It's so freakin' catchy that I find myself singing it happily aloud when I should be doing other things, more important things like, reading a good book, cleaning my house, having sex, working or even masturbating...

*cough*

The happy little tune goes round and round in my head over and over again, until I give in allowing it to take over and I start singing it loud and proud.

Just the other day, I was out shopping for groceries and I just blurted out "It's just like, it's just like a mini mall, HEY, HEY!"
You should have seen the look on the poor little childs face in the cart next to me.

I think somethings wrong with me...I feel like it's starting to take over my very soul. Like it's some type of chant to rise up the evil dead to complete the ultimate plane for world domination!!!!!!!! Soon everyone, everywhere will be singing in unisin!!!!!

ANYWAY, oddly enough, it's not just affecting me...it's affecting the entire Youtube world. Having over 1 MILLION hits and growing... apparently this "music video" has become quite popular...

With all the being said, today I thought I'd share this video with you, my dear blogging friends. It's because I feel like it needs to be spread and shown to everyone I know...

It's what the master wants!!!!!

...er *cough* I mean....I hope you enjoy, Cheers!




I can't stop....Muuuusssst singgggggg along!!!

Living rooms, Bedrooms, Dinettes, OH YEAH!
You can find em at the market
We talkin' about Flea Market
Montgomery

It's just like, just like a mini....mall, OH YEAH!

Come shop with us, I said Flea Market, Montgomery

It's just like, just like a mini....mall, HEY, HEY!

You heard me, come shop
Living rooms, Bedrooms, Dinettes
We got it, you need it, you'll find it

It's just like, just like a mini mall, HEY, HEY!


EVERYONE!!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

That is rather catchy. I think it's only a matter of time befoe MTV picks it up.

Sat Jul 21, 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Whta the hell? I love that he seems so professional! lol That's too much!! Wait...now I have the urge to go there because it's just like, it's just like, a mini mall! (OMG..what have you done to me??)

Sun Jul 22, 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Apollo Creed has REALLY hit the skids. But on the up side, I'm happy for Montgomery, since we haven't heard from them since the Civil Rights movement.

Sun Jul 22, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

It's really much better than any current hip hop music coming out these days.

He is fantastic.

Mon Jul 23, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I don't remember where I saw this, but it was on some weirdo TV show...it is the most fantastically awful thing of all time!

Mon Jul 23, 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Rev, my new friend. If you would rather sing that then have sex, or clean house you are doing something all wrong! I will have bad dreams of mini malls that sell furniture now! Why why did I click play ...

People like you scare me!

*wink*

Mon Jul 23, 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

~Steph: apparently he's already been on the Ellen show...scary? yes!

~Sassy: I'm sorry, it's just the way it has to be...we all will be singing this catchy song very soon and the plan will be complete!!!!

~puerileuwaitedsfhsasaew: He just needs an American flag in his hands...maybe that will be the next installment of videos?...

~Ryan: I had a feeling you would appreciate this man and his art. You're like me, you know great art when you see it!

~Jenny: "...fantastically awful thing of all time!"
That is the best description I've heard yet!

~Spongy: It will all be over very soon, just close your eyes and let the music take control...

Mon Jul 23, 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

LeVar Burton has really let himself go.

Mon Jul 23, 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I thought he was a jolly, fat man, and then I saw the close up. WOW! He has the look of the devil in his big, bug-eyes. I'm not buying a dinette from that dancing devil. No way.

Mon Jul 23, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

That was too funny! Youtube has some great videos, don't they. I still love "Dick in a Box" with Justin Timberlake. I hum it often, and get some dirty looks from people. But, HELLO, obviously they know what I am humming, so they should shut up. "It's my dick in a box, yeah yeah"

Tue Jul 24, 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

You can't make this stuff up. Hey wait. It is made up.

Wed Jul 25, 06:10:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

I want you to know I need new shoes, but I'm scared of malls now ... hell I guess I will be like the Coal Miners son and go barefooted now ... cutting up my feet and bleeding to death looking for hot chicks in dark alleys!

Wed Jul 25, 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mike from Adelaide said...

Curse you RevRee. 48 hours and still counting of this going round and round in my head. And we don't even have mini-malls in Australia....

Thu Jul 26, 08:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home