Thursday, July 19, 2007

SABOTAGE!

Hello friends! Some of you may have noticed that my blog has been looking kind of strange in the last few days. Pictures missing, no activity, that sort of thing... No?...oh....well...ok...ummm... *cough* I see how it is...

ANYWAY, those of you who do have a heart and have been paying attention... this all was because I was locked out of Blogger and my Gmail account was shut down, suddenly!

I know, I know...it's hard to believe anyone would want to do such a thing to me, little old me! I mean seriously, I'm one of the sweetest people ever in the universe. Not to mention, I have great cleavage and an amazing personality, ask anyone...

Honestly, I truly believe someone hacked in to my account and took control, I know, I'm still in shock over the whole thing.

I thought I would send a little message to that "person (s)" who thought it was actually a good idea to try and attempt to hack in to my domain!

LISTEN YOU LITTLE FUCKING, FUCK @_(#*@)$&#)*$#&$ !!!TRY LOCKING ME OUT OF MY ACCT AGAIN!

I DARE YOU! WHEN I FIND YOU, I’M GONNA KICK THE LIVING CYBER CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!!

THEN JUST WHEN YOU THINK I'M FINISHED, I'M GONNA MAKE FUN OF YOUR STUPID FACE!

LET ME GUESS, YOU LOVE EATING COTTAGE CHEESE WITH PEACHES, WHILE WATCHING A HALLMARK HALL OF FAME MOVIE ON THE LIFETIME CHANNEL!

I’LL TELL YOU WHAT, MEET ME AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! WE’LL SEE WHO’S REALLY GOT THE KAHUNA'S. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M TALKING TO YOU, YOU PIECE OF POPCORN KERNEL, STUCK IN MY BACK TOOTH!

LISTEN, HARLOT OF BABYLON WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BRILLIANT IDEA TO TRY AND SABOTAGE MY EMAIL AND BLOG, YOU SUCK AND I ROCK!

FROM THE WISE WORDS OF RON BURGUNDY, "WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME ON WHORE ISLAND!!!!"

HARLOT =0

REVREE=1

(p.s. obviously I got my accounts back, HA!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Kick his..uh..her..well, ITS ass!

Thu Jul 19, 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Damn, preach on REV! I think we should put out a warning (not a reward) for whatever piece of shit did this to you and hustle a hunting party of wild wolverines to eat them alive ... slowly limb by limb. Plus it would go good with the waffles ....

Thu Jul 19, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

How do we know this isn't the hacker right now...trying to trick us, and mess with our heads

Thu Jul 19, 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

only if the alley is really ark and clean ...

Thu Jul 19, 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, you do have great cleveage! However it's "cajones" not "kahuna's". I wondered why nothing was happening here, glad to see you got it fixed! Now go kick their ass some more.

Thu Jul 19, 08:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, sorry, that anonymous was me, I hit the wrong button.

Thu Jul 19, 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Um, alrighty then.

Thu Jul 19, 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sorry I couldn't make Waffle House. How about IHOP tomorrow around 10-ish?

Thu Jul 19, 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I think we should hide infected bandages in the pancakes for this unwonderful bastard.

Fri Jul 20, 02:15:00 AM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

Me believes that you shouldn't hold back yer true feelings. Go on now, Girl, let them feelings float free like yer breasts inna bath. Go now, rant and have a catharsis.

STOMP.

P.S. Me no talkin like a five yaer old today. Me be speakin Apache.

Fri Jul 20, 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I can provide backup if necessary! Mothufuckers! It's such pussy shit that people do that! Glad you and your cleavage are back!

Fri Jul 20, 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

What a douchbag! That sucks that it happened, but at least you are in control again.

Tue Jul 24, 04:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home