Sunday, September 23, 2007

Where is my mind?....

My dear blogging friends, I'd like to take a moment and say that I'm still waiting to hear some news before I can bring you the big announcement. So, please stay tuned as I will continue to bring you the latest!

With that being said, the other day I was taking a hot bath (as pictured to your left)...YES I said I was taking a hot freakin' bath...that's right, soaking in my own filth!!!

ANYWAY, as I was laying in my bubble bath, a few questions popped in to my mind that got me thinking...

I'd like to run these questions by you and get your input. Please feel free to answer any that may apply with complete honesty.

Thank you for your time and participation.


  • Is it normal for a woman (me) to become slightly aroused when her boyfriend is sick? (excluding illness causing death and/or horrible, excruciating pain)

  • Is it normal for someone (male or female) to become sexually aroused during and/or after watching a horror movie?

  • Is it weird that I want to watch a grown man pee?

  • Is it wrong to buy toaster strudel simply to misuse the white frosting packets erotically?

  • If you make yourself throw up twice before bed so you won't have a hangover the next morning, does that make you bulimic or an alcoholic?

  • Should I be ashamed that I DVR'ed the season premiere of "Beauty and the Geek"?

  • Why does Cap'n Peanut Butter Crunch cereal tear my mouth to shreds? And does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me?


Folks, these are just a small glimpse as to the kind of questions that pop in to my mind each and every day. Sometimes while soaking in a bath, sometimes in bed right after amazing sex, sometimes while puking after a long night of drinking...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

There is no shame in your game for liking Beauty and the Geek. How about the LARP (Live Action Role Player)?

As for getting turned on when your boyfriend gets the sniffles? That's really fucked up.

(Cough, Cough. Sniffle, sniffle. Achew!!!!)

Is that getting you going?

Sun Sep 23, 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.) Of course it's normal. He's sick, so more time to spend in bed, uh, mending.

2.) Yes, especially if it involves chainsaws.

3.) That was you?

4.) I'll get more frosting packets to you as soon as I can.

5.) I believe it's "bulholic".

6.) Yes. Sorry.

7.) You accidentally bought the suicide version. The extra ingredients are razor blades and acid.

Sun Sep 23, 03:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answers, in no particular order, are Yes, Yes, No, What?, You sicko!, Yes, and I don't know.

Sun Sep 23, 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

How about I come over and pee in your Cap'n Crunch?

Sun Sep 23, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Is it normal for a woman (me) to become slightly aroused when her boyfriend is sick? (excluding illness causing death and/or horrible, excruciating pain) ... Does it have to be your b/f cause I'm not feeling so well and I have a big bed ...


Is it normal for someone (male or female) to become sexually aroused during and/or after watching a horror movie? only if you are touching yourself in a dirty place while watching the one that lives through the whole movie.


Is it weird that I want to watch a grown man pee? only if he is peeing on you.


Is it wrong to buy toaster strudel simply to misuse the white frosting packets erotically? I will need clarification on this. Please make a vid and demostrate what you mean.


If you make yourself throw up twice before bed so you won't have a hang over the next morning, does that make you bulimic or an alcoholic? Neither, just means you ate shitty food and don't want to have the shits the next day.


Should I be ashamed that I DVR'ed the season premiere of "Beauty and the Geek"? Yes, you should have the DVR removed for poor judgement I am calling them now. Expect the po po soon.


Why does Cap'n Peanut Butter Crunch cereal tear my mouth to shreds? And does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me? I can't stand Peanut Butter, it's not creamy at all. Time to change from CPT Crunch, maybe to a grown up version such as Fruity Pebbles or something like that!

Mon Sep 24, 09:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat the peanut butter crunch, but the regular captain crunch tears up the roof of my mouth too.

As far as watching a grown man pee... naughty parts are naughty parts I guess.

I love toaster strudel, yes it's strange to get aroused by horror movies and your sick boyfriend. There is a thing called the Nightingale effect, but "aroused" seems like a rather strong effect.

Beauty and the Geek is kinda funny.

Making yourself throw up to avoid a hangover is just good common sense, but yes you might be an acoholic as well. Bulemia dosen't come into play unless you do it sober.

Thu Sep 27, 01:39:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

You are the most normal blogger I know.

(OK, not really.)

Thu Sep 27, 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Depends on what he's done lately
2. Of course
3. No if there's no boundaries in your relationship
4. Hmmmm
5. I'd lean towards alcoholic
6. Never heard of it
7. Not me

TGIF and cheers.

Fri Sep 28, 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home