Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How the fight started...

I rear-ended a car this morning. I'm alright folks, I promise!

Anyway, we pulled off to the side of the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car I "accidentally" hit .

You know how it is after a car accident....you just get soooo freaking' stressed, all of a sudden tears start to well-up in your eyes and all at the same time everything seems to become a little funny...

What, that doesn't happen to you? Oh...

Moving on...

You will NOT believe what I saw next! The dude gets out of his car I get out of mine and seriously people, I kid you not, he was a DWARF!!! I'm talkin' like three foot four or something like that, maybe even shorter... hmmm makes me wonder about the size of his....

OK, Ok, I won't go there!

I'll admit, it took everything I had not to burst out laughing. I mean, a DWARF, really?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyway, the garden gnome storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?" and....I start laughing my ass off!

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He kicked me in my ovaries and that's, that's when the fight started....

10 Comments:

Blogger The Charming Hedonist said...

I always wonder that too! I'll bet his ex-girlfriend calls him tripod.

Wed Nov 14, 12:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT. Is priceless.

Wed Nov 14, 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Would this be considered a "Happy Accident", or was it Bashful?

Wed Nov 14, 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

I just reuinted my atman with my brahman--

& all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Thu Nov 15, 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

That gives him no right to stick his nose in your business. Unless you're into that. Which I suspect you are.

Thu Nov 15, 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

hmmmm, did you have heels on or what ... didn't you have to look up to him when he spoke!

Fri Nov 16, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

He was Grumpy!

Do you know the type of hits your blog will get now with "rear end dwarf" on your latest post?

Sat Nov 17, 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger So@24 said...

Can I steal this anecdote from you and impress my party guests with my genuine wit??

Sun Nov 18, 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

I so knew this was coming. hahahahahaha. I figured it had to be either Snow White or something to do with the Lollipop Guild. lmao.

too funny.

Mon Nov 19, 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

O RevRee, the same ting happened last week to my cousin's best friend's girlfriend.

Mon Nov 19, 02:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home