Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life is a highway...

So the other day, I was driving home to see my parents and my sister was riding along with me in the passenger side.

As we're driving down the road, rocking out to a mega mix CD I had put together, all of a sudden a car begins to pass us... Just as this car is about to pass, me and my sister both turn to look to see who's in the car.

You know how it is... comon, everyone does it! It's almost impossible NOT to look to see who that mysterious person in the other automobile is.

So anyway, we both turn simultaneously to get a quick peek. This is when it all got really strange, really fast....

Now, I wasn't able to peek for very long, as I had to keep my eyes on the road. BUT, my sister she took a long peek....it was more like a constant stare...the dude in the car seem to have forgotten about the road because he was staring right back at her.

Like I said, this is when it got really weird. This staring contest in turn triggered an instant attraction between my sister and the mysteriously hot driver. Causing them to have super quick interstate sex...or as some like to call a quick mental highway fuck.

Let me try to explain...This is when two people look deep into the eyes of the other person, on the highway or interstate, while driving or riding in separate vehicles, either while passing each other or following one another... sending both parties in to a sudden hypnotic trance of some sort. This is turn causes an arousal that can't be explained. Sometimes, I've heard that even a slight orgasm can take place in seconds.

I swear I always thought it was a myth, but honest to god, I witnessed it this past weekend.

It was all so fast that I had no time to react. By the time this quick emotional, mental highway fuck was over, I couldn't even look at my sister.

I simply said "what was that?"

She says "I think I just had highway sex with that guy..."

Honest to god, a true story...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev,

I hope this means your power is back on.

As to your latest post... tell your sister it was great for me, too!

Tripe!

Thu Dec 20, 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Rev, I just thought that was an urban legend!

Now I know the truth...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday with your family!

XOXOX

Thu Dec 20, 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I hope she used protection.

Thu Dec 20, 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger The Middle Lifer said...

Almost had me believing, that last line got me. That is used in every email chain letter I get. Darn you Rev, almost fooled us didn't ya?

Sun Dec 23, 07:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever had "highway sex", but I have gotten "road head" a time or two. Is it similar?

Mon Dec 24, 04:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

Mon Dec 24, 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger The Charming Hedonist said...

Is she preggers?

Mon Dec 24, 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

That's for amatuers! Try it in side-by-side planes some time. That'll put your seat in the fully upright position. Extreme! To the max!

Thu Dec 27, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger TSTuesday said...

I have never heard of this but you can guarantee that i will be looking into every car that passes me from now on.

Mon Dec 31, 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Em said...

haha. . .that's awesome.

Thu Jan 03, 08:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home