Saturday, December 27, 2008

Year End Review!

Hello my sweet and dear friends! It's been quite awhile since my last post. The life & times of RevRee have been super busy AND really exciting!

ANYWAY, I thought I'd do a little year end review of the top 5 happenings in my life! Sounds really entertaining right?....right?...whatever .....OK, let's get started, shall we?!

#5 I went on a camping trip back in May of 2008. Me, my boyfriend, my sister and her man all went camping one weekend. We also experienced the very fun activity of floating down the river while drunk out of our minds! The camping trip was amazing...we all got to bond, attempt to start camp fires, share stories and we even out ran a tornado! True story

#4 Back in March of 2008, I Purchased tickets to see Tom Jones LIVE in concert! At this point in my life, it was the most exciting thing ever! I mean, Tom Jones, in my home town and I got to see him in all his sweaty, sexiness! (is that even a word?) I don't think I need to remind you of my slight obsession with Tom Jones. For years I've wanted to see him in concert and This, WAS the year!

#3 I turned 30 years old this year. This was the age that I thought I'd be married, have children and pretty much have my life all figured out. Well, SURPRISE! that wasn't the case... I don't have any babies (yet) I'm still single...BUT very much in love! The best part of my 30th birthday was that I got to mark off nearly all of my goals that I had set for myself before leaving my 20's and entering my 30's. I will for the sake of sheer entertainment share with you ONE of the many thing that I got to check off my list....ready? ...I experienced complete pleasure and mind blowing "things" with Phlip in a tent when we went on our camping trip...la la la la la! (After that weekend, his new nick name is "Mad Man") The ONLY thing I haven't been able to mark off the list as of yet, is Flash my breasteses at someone while driving... Daring, I know!

#2 For the first time in my life, I brought a guy home to meet my family. Back in August of 2008 we took a road trip back to my home state to visit my entire family. For those of you who don't know, I have a BIG family. How does one set of parents, 7 siblings, 2 grandparents, 2 sister-in-laws, 3 nieces and 2 nephews sound? WOW! This might not seem like a really big deal...but it really is. Yeah I've had my share of boyfriends in the past, but I had never taken any of them around my family. Up until I met Phlip I had no desire. So I'm making this the #2 happening this year! Oh yeah, by the way, everyone LOVED him!

And now, Ladies and gentlemen I give you the #1 happening of my life in 2008!.....drum roll please! !!!...........

#1 One cold night in January of 2008 I met the man of my dreams. For the first time, in my life I feel complete. Throughout my entire adult life I felt as though something was missing....a puzzle piece to my heart so to speak. And that night I laid eyes on the most beautiful, amazing, funny, sexy, good man I had ever met. My life changed that night. My life changed in a way that I can't even really explain. I never understood something like this until it actually happened to me. I thank God each and everyday that he brought us together.

So in closing, many, many things happened this year. A lot of things changed in my life, I've been able to experience many amazing and really wonderful, mind blowing thing, I've learned about myself, I've grown, I laughed, I cried, I giggled and I screamed! I can honestly say that I am truly Happy and I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

I am so glad someone enjoyed 2008; I personally hated it.

Sun Dec 28, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I think you're a bit confused. We met long before January '08.

Sun Dec 28, 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness Rev, You seem so happy I almost hate to bring this up.

But You know there is a video clip of "Mad Man" "Mr. Gspot" "Philip" whatever you want to call him.

I don't want to get into graphic details but it includes a jar of strawberry dessert topping, the motor from a bbq grill rotisserie, two pounds of asparagus, one of the women who played an elf in "Fred Clause" and Mighty Dyckerson. It's not pleasant to watch... but I thought you had the right to know.


Also video of the whole "camping trip" tent experience is posted online, too. you should have that mole on your inner thigh looked at... or is that just a drop of Hershey's syrup?

Kiss and Hugs Rev. honey... glad to see you are back on your blog.(especially since I'm pretty sure I'm about to be banned from MediaLine for life)

All my best,

Tripe Face

(ps my verification word is "sulen" imagine THAT!)

Sun Dec 28, 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sounds like it was a great year for you!

Happy face! : )

Have you been by my site to check out the videos for the play I'm writing? I think you'd get a kick out of it.

www.woodsugars.com

Sun Dec 28, 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Let's review your review:


#5 Wow! Talk about "Deliverance Meets Huck Finn"! The only elements apparently missing are "Injun' Joe" and Becky's Thatch Patch.

#4 Tom Jones? How old are you? 80? Hey, I spotted Sean Connery down the street at the Dairy Queen. He's also Welsh and still alive. You may want to go check that out.

#3 Okay, so you're actually 30? And since women never lie about their age, I'll believe you. But remember: whenever anyone asks if you have kids, wink and say "none that I KNOW of". Nudge them in the ribs as you say it.

And, well, whatever crimes against nature did actually occur in the tent ... would certainly explain God's wrath in the form of that tornado.

#2 Un momento. I suspected at first that his name, as initially mentioned in #3, was a typo. Then I thought - no, wait - perhaps he is such a wonderful, giving human being that having TWO "I"'s in his name would be too narcissistic.

So that's what I choose to believe (better that, then equating "Phlip" with the sound that a turd makes when it hits the bowl ... which is something a less mature canine would do).

#1 I'm going to tolerate this one on a technicality, since you met the "PUG of your dreams" in 2006.

Mon Dec 29, 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely.

Tue Dec 30, 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Yeah!! On to 2009...

Fri Jan 02, 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home