Tuesday, July 01, 2008

And now it's time for an UPDATE!!

Hello friends!

It's been awhile since we last spoke... so, I thought I'd take a moment and write you. You know, kinda give you an update on the events that I had previously told you about.



  • TOM JONES CONCERT:
    I had the most amazing time of my life and the seating was perfect! I was surrounded by 50+ aged, hot, sweaty, horny, women who wanted to throw their granny panties at Mr. Jones!

    As I stood there, waiting for him to take the stage, this music started playing...you know to try and get the crowd excited. Folks, I'm not one to get all hot, bothered and emotional about a celebrity...but I did that night. I'll admit that my heart started pounding and little tears welled up in my eyes!

    Then TOM JONES took the stage and I screamed!!! OH MY GOD! did, I scream! I was like one of those little girls you see screaming and crying when they see their favorite New Kids on the Block boy band member. I didn't stop screaming, dancing and singing along the entire concert! Seriously he sang every one of my favorite songs and he was on FIRE!!!

    Now, I'm sure you're all wanting to ask if I threw my sweet panties on stage...maybe I did... I will say this though... it's not a myth or an urban legend...the women LOVE him and they DO throw their panties, bras, blouses & pants on stage! I'm 100% serious when I say that by the end of the night there was over 100 pairs of panties under Tom's feet. I had an amazing time and for a 68 year old man...Tom Jones is damn SEXY sweaty, hairy chest and all!


  • BIRTHDAY CAMPING TRIP:
    Ladies and gentlemen...my birthday camping trip was such a blast! As I said, my sister and her boyfriend accompanied me and my boyfriend on our adventure and we had an amazing time!

    There was a little drinking going on...OK a lot of drinking, a little of this a little of that...OH and quite a bit of THAT....

    We had a little trouble with the camp fire though...but I think that was due to the amount of adult beverages that had been consumed plus we all are a little ADD...

    Wanna ride bikes?...

    We did something called "floating down the river" which I had never done before. Basically all 4 of us got into a raft up stream and floated down the river 6 miles. This took us about 2.5 hours. It really was a lot of fun! Word to the wise though, even if you're half black...when it's 100 degrees outside, please wear sun screen!...I'm just sayin...

    Oh yeah, you remember that little list of goals I had made for myself to accomplish before I turned 30?... Well, I am very proud to say that with the help of "phlip" I was able to mark 2 of those goals off my list during our trip... Which ones you ask? Well, I'm not gonna go right out and blurt it to you...but I'll give you a hint... public property...


9 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

FINALLY! I had to wait MONTHS for Tom Jones because you were getting a lil camping action?

Tom is a god, as I too can report having seen him in concert myself. He's lovely.

Glad you got to cross off some more items on your list!

Thu Jul 03, 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm guessing one of your goals was to pee out a campfire...

Sun Jul 06, 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Mighty, NEVER pee out a campfire. Burnt pee is the smelliest thing ever.

Thu Jul 10, 02:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were bumbin' uglies out in public... you wanton hussy you.

Actually I'm just jealous... I wanted to be out in the woods, knockin' boot... with Phil.... ah I mean YOU... You RevRee... not Philip.

Not that there's anything wrong with Philip.

Tripe!

Thu Jul 10, 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I think I've done it all on your list. A few times. But good job anyway! Happy belated birthday btw.

Fri Jul 11, 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous jason atlanta said...

Rev-ree said the nigga that she with aint shit (Pseudo boyfried 1)
Rev-ree said the nigga that she with aint this (Pseudo boyfriend 2)
Rev-ree said the nigga that she with can't hit (All yo previous BF's...HA)
Well Rev-ree ima hit it hit it like I can't miss
And he can't do this And he don't do that
Rev-ree needa a refund needa bring that nigga back Just like a refund I make her bring that ass back And she bring that ass back (Because I like that)
posted by Big Flip at 2:34 PM 0 Agree with Big Phlip

Sat Jul 19, 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous jason atl said...

wtf

Sat Jul 19, 06:28:00 PM  
Anonymous JASON ATL said...

LOL SORRY JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

Sat Jul 19, 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were bumbin' uglies out in public... you wanton hussy you.

Actually I'm just jealous... I wanted to be out in the woods, knockin' boot... with Phil.... ah I mean YOU... You RevRee... not Philip.

Not that there's anything wrong with Philip.

Tripe!


Lovely...

Sun Jul 20, 02:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home