Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time there was this beautiful, voluptuous, sweet, smart, funny girl named RevRee. She lived in a city far, far away from her entire family and all her friends. After living in this strange city for a whole year, RevRee started to consider moving back to her home kingdom because she was so lonely.

Of course, she had made a few new friends in the city, she also had a "pseudo boyfriend". Which didn't work out but they still remain good friends.

Anyway, RevRee really felt as though so much was missing in her life while so far away from family and friends she cared about and loved, plus a job that pretty much sucked, which all together made her very unhappy. Because of these things, she had started making plans to move back to her beloved kingdom.

Then, one night, RevRee attended a ball (or in modern day terms, went to a bar) and on that one, single, cold night, her life completely changed.

She met her "knight in shining armor". Which he wasn't really a knight nor was he wearing armor... he was actually wearing Jeans and a Polo. (Which by the way looked super hot)

I'll call him "Flip"

These two complete strangers made eye contact and immediately started talking. It was like two long lost soul mates reuniting after so many years apart.

They found a table away from the crowded room and continued to talk for hours. Since that night, they've never been apart.

Ok, when I say we've never been apart, I don't mean in a weird, bizarre, psycho manner and I usually use the bathroom alone...

BUT, since the day we met, we've grown closer, our lives seem to mesh really well, he's almost as funny as I am...hahahha ok he's funnier and everything just clicks. And when I say everything....I mean EVERYTHING!...you know what I mean, stop looking at me like that!

You know, as a single person about to hit the big 30 this year, I can honestly say I've never experienced anything like this in my life.

I never would have believed ANYONE if they would have told me that I'd meet such a wonderful man, out of the blue when my life seemed as though it was about to fall apart.

I seriously hate when I hear people tell me how they found love. People always say stupid crap like "It just happened" God, I can't even believe I'm about to say this...but...It just happened.

AHHHHHhhhHHhhhHHHHhhhHH

I know, slap me!

DAMNIT!!! I promised I'd never be that starry eyed chick who's fallen in love and won't shut the hell up about it and feels the need to tell every fucking person about HER happiness!!!!

I've always wanted to give THAT girl a fat lip and then tape her mouth shut with duct tape!

But, here I am, I can't seem to shut up about it. I feel like I'm in a fairy tale and damnit, I wanna shout it from the top of the roof!!!

Quick, someone give me a fat lip and duct tape my freakin' mouth shut!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous jdllizard said...

Jebus woman! I thought you was dead er sumthin'! I've seen your "Beloved Kingdom" and just had to laugh when you called it that. LOL! Now... where's my fucking duct tape?

Thu May 15, 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

You USUALLY use the bathroom alone?

Please tell me that you ALWAYS use the bathroom alone.

Thu May 15, 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I know how you feel. I get the same way after a really good pizza.

Thu May 15, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger The Middle Lifer said...

Let me rag on about my love at first site glance. It was in the McDonalds Drive- Thru in 1982. I was in my hot new 82' Trans Am and I was dying of thirst. I rolled into the McDees and ordered my usual large chocolate shake. I drove up to get the shake, and there she was. We exchanged stupid remarks, I got a number. The rest is 26 years of history....

Good for you RR.

Fri May 16, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Sigh...

Glad you are back! :)

Sat May 17, 08:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you a cup of my blood. Did you get it?? Did you get it?

Sun May 18, 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

He sounds like a dream boat. Glad you are happy.

Mon May 19, 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

So much for our joint vows of celibacy until we can finally be together in that "hiding in the tail of the NEXT comet spaceship" / suicide pact, I guess. What happened to THAT "happy go-lucky" / fiercely loyal to the Pug and his doctrines RevRee? It's like I don't even know you anymore ...

Wed May 21, 04:41:00 PM  
Anonymous jason in atl said...

i remember knocking on a girls door and saying open in a quiet voice and then falling in love with her after i just drove a 1000 miles to meet her and then screwing it all up...aint love grand.

Jason

Wed May 21, 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

You met a knight in shining armor and you nickname him "Flip?"

Sun Jun 08, 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, Thanks for not using my real name... but did you have to call me FLIP?

What's wrong with Anthony or Charles or Dirk?

Flip? What kind of wimp name is that?

Tripe

Wed Jun 11, 08:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home