Saturday, March 08, 2008

TOM JONES or BUST!!!!!

My sweet, sweet, dear blogging friends! Once again I'm so very sorry about my lack of blogging. My life has been pretty crazy and amazing to say the least!

At some point I will fill each and every one of you in about what's been going on in the Life & Times of RevRee.

BUT, today I'm going to talk about my once in a life time opportunity to see the one, the only, Tom Jones!!

That's right! I'm going to see Tom Jones in concert in less than 4 days!

Now, I've been doing a lot of thinking and a LOT of prep-work emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually to ready myself for this life changing experience.

I've put together a list of things I'll need when I make this journey and I'd like to share that list with you! Please let me know if I've missed anything...and when I say anyway...I mean, ANYTHING!


  • Digital camera to capture the man himself in action. (Check)

  • Super hot, super sexy, high heels to wear during the show (Check)

  • Huge hand made sign so Tom will notice me and call me up on stage to dance with him.(Check)

  • 1 pair of leopard print panties containing my sweet aroma to be thrown at Mr. Jones. (Check)

  • Low cut blouse just in case Tom wants to sign my boobs and maybe, you know, take a peek...or something... (Check)

  • The perfect pair of tight jeans to make my ass look amazing! (Check)

  • Listen to every single song he's ever done and learn the lyrics so I can sing along, out loud....really loud... (Check)

  • Practice in the mirror what I will say without freaking out if I meet Tom Jones. (Check)


Well, there you have it. I think that pretty much covers everything. Unless you have more useful tips and suggestions to prepare me for this huge, amazing, awesome adventure I'm about to begin? Please don't hesitate to let me know before March 12th 2008.

In closing, I've also included one of my favorite videos by Mr. Jones. Please enjoy and sing it, sing it LOUD!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!



13 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

So do we get to see photos of you in these tight jeans? Or at least the leopard panties? Grroowwwllll....

Sun Mar 09, 04:23:00 PM  
Anonymous jdllizard said...

For the love of everything holy, and for your own state of mind, PLEASE sell those tickets and try to get to one of Van Halen's tour dates. You're a young woman, don't throw your life away going to see AARP members trying to relive their glory days. There's so much more out there, you just have to go out and get it.

Sun Mar 09, 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Maybe you could make a panty sling shot and fling them at him all night long.

Mon Mar 10, 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Can you send me some sweet aroma panties as well?

Tue Mar 11, 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

So you want to be like Courtney Cox and Bruce Springsteen? Good luck, honey!

Tue Mar 11, 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Isn't he like old enough to be your grandfather! :) Or do you like the smell of Ben Gay!

Tue Mar 11, 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Rev, I MUST HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!! How was it? Did you get to meet him?? Details!!

Wed Mar 12, 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Listen, I understand being busy. Really, I do. BUT...where is the promised Tom Jones Concert Report??! How long must I wait??

Sat Mar 22, 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

It's not unusual to have Pugs with anyone.

Sun Mar 23, 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous jdllizard said...

I think it was all a hoax.

Sun Mar 23, 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Oh it's a mystery to me.
We have a greed, with which we have agreed...
and you think you have to want more than you need...
until you have it all, you won't be free.

Society, you're a crazy breed.
I hope you're not lonely, without me.

When you want more than you have, you think you need...
and when you think more then you want, your thoughts begin to bleed.
I think I need to find a bigger place...
cause when you have more than you think, you need more space.

Society, you're a crazy breed.
I hope you're not lonely, without me.
Society, crazy indeed...
I hope you're not lonely, without me.

There's those thinkin' more or less, less is more,
but if less is more, how you keepin' score?
It means for every point you make, your level drops.
Kinda like you're startin' from the top...
and you can't do that.

Society, you're a crazy breed.
I hope you're not lonely, without me.
Society, crazy indeed...
I hope you're not lonely, without me
Society, have mercy on me.
I hope you're not angry, if I disagree.
Society, crazy indeed.
I hope you're not lonely...
without me.

Sat Apr 12, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Miss you. Hope you're okay, beautiful.

Tue Apr 22, 08:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Richie said...

Is www.tomjonestickets.org the only official source for Tom Jones Tickets? or is it Ticket Master? I'd really like to get some good seats this year, I think I've earned it.

Sat Jul 18, 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home