Wednesday, February 13, 2008


With Black Thursday (aka Valentine's Day) fast approaching...apparently, I've been told it's actually THIS Thursday...It's time once again to bring you my thoughts and wisdom about this very "special" occasion.
This year I'm going to do something a little bit out of character. Now before I go any farther, please brace your self and please don't judge me....What? Stop looking at my like that!

ANYWAY, instead of being all anti-Valentine's Day this year, I thought it would be refreshing if I let you all see the more romantic side of RevRee as I point out some of the more beautiful and sweet things that COULD take place on this overly advertised day.

With that being said, I thought it would be sorta fun to make a list of things that are more creative and original to do with your significant other on this ohhh so saccharinly sweet day!

#1 Make him/her a very creative CD full of your favorite songs. Even if you're in to death metal and/or gansta rap full of nasty sex and obscenities, I'm sure they would truly enjoy this musical creation you've made just for them. You know, it really lets them see who you really are deep, deep, deep inside...

#2 Get them a ticket to see Tom Jones with you. Even though someone MAY throw their panties at Tom. Why not experience this once in a life time occasion with each other and bask in the Tom Jones greatness together! Who knows, someone might even get a chance to sing "Sex Bomb" ...

#3 Give them a non-valentine's Day card just to prove to them that you took your time in picking out the perfect card just for them and V-day had nothing to do with why you picked the card you did...even though all the Valentine’s Day cards were already gone you still took your sweet, precious time in finding the right card to express how you feel. Try and write one of your inside jokes or sayings inside only the two of you share. Oh and to top things off, spray your body splash or cologne all over it just in case they forgot how you smell.

#4 Put together a care package with a bunch of little things that remind you of that special someone. Stuff like maybe a rubber ducky, bubble bath, candy, corn pops cereal, edible panties, a Michael Bolton CD...the list can go on and on. Then write sweet little things using post-its and stick on to each item. Just don't let them find out you went to Walgreens and the Dollar store to find most of the stuff. For the record, I love Walgreens and the Dollar Tree!

#5 Make a hand made Valentine's Day card filled with glitter, glue, vibrant colors and amazing pictures you drew yourself. You could even draw a little cartoon story about the two of you and how much fun you have with that person or how much trouble the two of get in to together. It might look like a 5 year old made it, but who cares! They should love you for who you are, damnit!
There you have it my blogging friends. I hope that I've helped your creative juices flow just a little bit with my very imaginative ideas and I hope that at least one of these genius Valentine’s Day methods gets someone laid this year! Lord knows I plan on it! WOOHOO!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger puerileuwaite said...

First! Yessss!

Wed Feb 13, 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Okay. Now that I've calmed down and went back to actually READ your post, I have everything you need right here, baby.

That's right. So "Let's Get It On".

I have a full bottle of Old Spice, a brand new box containing 64-crayons COMPLETE with sharpener, and construction paper in various colors. Finally, as the proverbial icing on the cake, I have a CD for you of my favorite songs.

Wed Feb 13, 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

#1 - Cheapskate!

#2 - Better wear sunglasses to the Tom Jones concert. I hear the oil on his chest creates quite a glare under the stage lights.

#3 - I spray my cards with urine. I like to mark my territory.

#4 - Michael Bolton? I hear that no-talent assclown used to win Grammys!

#5 - What are you, 12???

Thu Feb 14, 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous jdllizard said...

Did you get the flowers and Lexus I sent ya?

Thu Feb 14, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Valentine's Day is just another day to do really inappropriate things...with the excuse, "But it's Valentine's Day!!"

Sun Feb 17, 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Last time I took a chick to Tom Jones she got weirded out when I threw my panties on the stage.

Sun Feb 17, 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

So...is date rape completely off the table?

Mon Feb 18, 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home