Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year, New RevRee

HAPPY 2008!

Yeah, yeah! I know, it's like 2 weeks late! Things in the life and time of RevRee have been kind of unexpected to say the least. In order to save time and try not to bore any of you I'm just going to make a list of the event that's taken place in my life up to this point.

#1 Two days after Christmas I became single once again... hence the small vacation from blogging. But, I'm back, I'm gonna be strong, I will survive and I look forward to what the future holds. And as always try to find the humor surrounding this entire situation... when I find it I'll let you know....HA!

So, I guess this is the official announcement that RevRee is once again single and in HEAT! Watch out!

#2 I Purchased a Tom Jones ticket for one of his concerts in March! I KNOW! This is the most exciting thing ever! I mean, Tom Jones, in my home town, in March! I'm sure many of you know of my slight obsession with Tom Jones and for years I've wanted to see him in concert. This, is the year!

I also admitted that I'd pay top dollar if need be. Do you think $90 for a 5th row center ticket is to much? I mean, it IS Tom Jones, people!

#3 I Cleaned my apartment from top to bottom. Seriously, this might not sound like a major event in life. But when you're kinda down and everything around you seems like it's falling apart.

Cleaning, de-junking and sterilizing your entire home really works wonders! Along with some Bob Marley music in the background....and maybe little Mary Jane might even make an appearance...*cough*

#4 I've been working out 6 days a week since October and I'm proud to say that I've lost 15 mother fuckin' pounds! I also attempted to make my skin even darker by trying the super vain activity many white people do, known as "fake baking"...Oh, and my cleavage looks better than ever!

(I don't know what my cleavage has to do with working out, but I wanted to mention it at some point during this post)

#5 If you look to the left of my blog, you'll find a new added feature. I like to call it "the music that makes RevRee smile" It's really just a music play list maker I stole from Dr. Kenneth Noisewater...

ANYWAY, there you will find many different types of musical styles, including of course Tom Jones, Portishead, The Pixies and Soul Coughing! I hope you will take a moment out of your busy lives and listen! It's sure to make you smile...I promise!

And in closing, I'm posting my new favorite music video! It's genius and it totally speaks as to how I feel! WHATEVA!!!!!!


P.S. Thank you to everyone for the kind words and for checking up on me!

10 Comments:

Blogger puerileuwaite said...

First! It's like being with Rev for the very first time! Oh, and "It's Not Unusual" to watch Tom Jones with anyone. So you'll have to take "Rebound Pug".

Sat Jan 12, 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think everybody should have one of those players! Helps you get to know a blogger a little better.

Sun Jan 13, 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Glad you're back and hey really being single isn't a bad thing at all ... think of all the non commital fun you can have!

Mon Jan 14, 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger The Middle Lifer said...

I guess you said it all today? Single and your upset? Damn woman, you should be glad to have the freedom for awhile, soon you'll tacked up with another weenie like Dyckie and you'll be wishing for the single life again!

Whateva?

Mon Jan 14, 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

REV!!!! Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you are moving back to form! But stop fake baking...you'll age 10 yrs in 2 months.

You like Tom Jones? For real? I SAW TJ a few years ago in LA with Shannon Tweed. No shit! He's amazing!

XOXO

Mon Jan 14, 06:23:00 PM  
Anonymous jdllizard said...

Sup Rev? Glad to see your back, can't wait to see your front! But seriously, get over the chump and remember, I'm never more than two states away. Hope you're all good now.

P.S. Should I change my name to McLovin?

Tue Jan 15, 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Sorry that you are newly single. Or should I be? It can be a good thing!

I hope you are still not in heat when you go see Tom Jones. Although he'd probably dig your, well, moist panties being thrown on stage!

Tue Jan 15, 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Isn't Tom Jones dead??

Tue Jan 15, 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Robot Zombie Vampire said...

You'll be throwing the biggest bra on stage for Tom, no doubts there.

Tue Jan 15, 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

"So, I guess this is the official announcement that RevRee is once again single and in HEAT! Watch out!"

So when can I pencil you in?

Thu Jan 17, 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home